can this be fixed without complication.

Im am 24 years old and pregnant with my second child. I know this is blunt but just inside my lips not the vagina but around my cliterous area looks rather wrinkley like theres extra skin. Could i possibly have this fixed after i have my second child? Also i have caresourse as my insurance will they cover it?
Hi,  It is possible to remove excessive skin around the clitoris and labia.  I would suggest you seek a surgeon that specializes in theses procedures and not just got to your OBGYN or Plastic Surgeon.  Insurance does not usually cover these procedures.   J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Y r u in hurry to give birth to babies so early have more sex.

You are reading content posted in the Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum