Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Does anyone know any quick healthy meals mainly containing house hold items so I don't have to go searching for individual items and I will have the items on my usual shopping list?
COMMUNITY LEADER
That's a really broad question, because we all tend to keep different things on hand, depending on what we/our family likes to eat.

I keep things like brown rice, whole grain pasta, etc; others have loaves of white bread and processed lunch meat.  Some people have an entire fridge full of fresh fruit and veggies; others have a cabinet full of chips and crackers.