Clen & cytomel cycle for women

Hi there,  I just want to understand and im getting confused on cycling clen &cytomel.
It will be my first time taking this cycle, but some advice me on a 2 week cycle...
Other prefer 3 weeks... or 2 days in/ 2 days off for 6 weeks.
Im planning to do my first show, I live in morocco and no professional to help me out, beside internet lol..

I understand through my research that 3weeks on and off are most efficient. But is it 3 week clen and cytomel on at the same time and off at same time?
CLEN (20 MCG) : 20/20/20/40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40/20/20/20
Cytomel (25mcg): 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25

Or  I heard this  one, and it says that for women you should not go over 50 for cytomel.

Week - Clen (20mcg) - cytomel (25 mcg)
W1 -         20 to 80      -         25 to50
W2 -          80 to 20      -         50
W3 -            off              -         50
W4 -             off             -         50 to 25
W5 -        20 to 80       -           off
W6 -        80 to 20        -           off

Do you agree with it? If not what is the correct way?
Thank you

CLENBUTEROL -  Its not a steroid. In terms of action this drug is best likened to the now also illegal ephedrine and its legal replacement, ma huang. It also does is increase thermogenisis. This usually encompasses a rise in blood pressure, a stimulatory effect of the heart muscle and a resulting rise in body temperature.  Along with the reversing of the effects of insulin (and inhibiting the action of insulin) which results in a release of glycogen back into the blood stream as glucose and an inability to store or use more glycogen, it will increase the rate of protein and fat being burned in the body. Clenbuterol, when used for its fat-burning properties is best used in a pyramid scheme. Slowly building up the dose may be more important than tapering off of it, as most first time users will rarely if ever know how they will react. Because of the effects on blood pressure its best to start with 20-40 mcg per day and slowly work your way up increasing the dose every 3 days by 20 mcg, to a maximum of 120-160 mcg (most find 80 mgc to be adequate). Its also best not used for long periods of time. Body homeostasis seems to negate the excitatory and inhibitive functions of clenbuterol over time, creating a complacency effect. It loses most of its nerve stimulation and fat burning benefits after 3-4 weeks, and using it longer on end would be futile. The user is best to discontinue use for an equal period of time and then recommence again. Clenbuterol should be built up and tapered off gradually with dosage increases and decreases every 3-4 days and doses never exceeding 160 µg per day to be perfectly safe. Its mostly used for periods of 2-3 weeks then discontinued for equal periods of time to disallow the body to adapt to the effects of the drug. For fat-burning goals clenbuterol is often stacked with another fat-burning agent for quick effect, or alternated with another fat-burning agent by people who need to stay lean on a year-round basis. Usually cytomel (T3) is used for such purposes, with alternating cycles of 3 weeks each. If used together, cycles will not completely overlap, but differ slightly so as not to match the low doses with the low and the high doses with the high. A typical cycle for clenbuterol might be 3 weeks, with the daily amounts being 40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40 mcg/day. Then stopping for three weeks and recommencing.

SECONDLY - T3 (Cytomel) -  Cytomel is not a steroid, but more a of a cutting aid. It's a synthetic form of the thyroid hormone tri-iodio-thyronine or T3, made up of a metabolite of the amino acid tyrosine and 3 iodine ions. In the body it in turn is made from another hormone, T4, which is secreted by the thyroid under influence of the pituitary hormone TSH (Thyroid stimulating hormone). If a shortage of either TSH or T4 is noted, usually doctors may opt for a replacement therapy. These days the most common prescription is synthetic T4 (synthroid), but in more severe cases of permanent thyroid dysfunction, the choice is given to Cytomel. Simply because T4 is mostly active through its conversion to T3 and T3 is 4-5 times stronger than T4 on a µg for µg basis. In bodybuilding circles Cytomel is mostly used as fat-loss drug. Thyroid hormones are often referred to as the metabolic regulators of the body. High levels of T3 speed up the metabolism of an individual, allowing him to burn more calories and use calories more sufficiently. As with insulin, misuse of this compound can leave you dependent on exogenous T3 for the rest of your life.  Generally cycles should be limited to 4-6 weeks tops, I recommend 3 and alternating cycles with 3-week cycles of clenbuterol. But most importantly, to avoid a crash or a shock to the thyroid function doses need to be built up over time and tapered off again. Running it for three weeks, one could choose for a schedule as follows: 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25
This was great from Drew!
Great response. I have a question about the overlap note above ...
"If used together, cycles will not completely overlap, but differ slightly so as not to match the low doses with the low and the high doses with the high. "

Does this mean one would start T3 in middle of the Clen cycle to avoid overlap?

Thanks ~GirlMuscles
Yes.
Thank you.   Can you give me your thoughts on this ... Clean Diet with a 3 on 2 off workout routine including cardio

This will be my first cycle

Week 1 Clen
Week 2 Clen / Anavar
Week 3 Clen / Anavar
Week 4 Anavar
Week 5 Anavar
Week 6 Anavar
Week 7 Clen
Week 8 Clen

You have to give it a try and see if it needs to be adjusted! Good luck!!
Ok. Thank you.

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community