HCG - how to use it

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to make sure people know that there is not a pill form of HCG but there is an oral way to administer the very same  hcg that is used for injections.  The same hcg used in injections can be mixed to with b12, alcohol (like rum, vodka) or collodial silver to be taken by mouth under the tongue.  I've been experimenting with the hcg and dieting, and have successfully lost weight using cycling my calories and using hcg.  The vlcd is too low to not risk protein loss issues as well as ruining your health.  Calories can alternate, and I've lost 16 lbs in 4 weeks cycling.  If you need to purchase hcg you will have to either ask your primary care physician to approve a script, or you can purchase it overseas and have it mailed to you...takes about 4 weeks.  

Hcg is amazing, but it DOES NOT MAKE you lose weight....your dieting does all of that.  You also have to remember that using a high does of hcg does not mean you will lose more weight...in fact it can make you gain, so as you can see you have to be conservative on estimation of what you should be taking.

If you have questions....I will be happy to help if I can.

Thanks!
D.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
how can you say it doesn't work? there are soooo many people that have used it and have had tremendous results. I've been on it 2 weeks and have lost almost 15 pounds and am not hungrt and also have more energy than ever on a 500 cal diet. Not trying to start an arguement, just stating my opinion.
Helpful - 0
I've been using Sublingual HCG for 2 weeks as well, and I lost up to 12lbs, but then I've gained back 2lbs, while still on a VLCD.  (500 calories), I am hungry, and the initial burst of energy I had the first week, has diminished, and I'm tired and hungry. I'm concerned about a lot of things that a VLCD can cause, especially in people who are very sensitive to drastic decreases in complexed carbs, and lean proteins. From what I've read, HCG does nothing to help with building muscle and keeping the metabolism from slowing (which causes weight loss to slow or stop).  It only deals with fats and fats stores that are already there. So in reality, once the fats stores are depleted, you start to burn protein and lose muscle unless you exercise. Exercising on a VLCD is not healthy because your body needs complexed carbs for energy, proper brain function, and to boost metabolism. I could on and on but I won't. So why am I  taking the HCG? because I paid $500 for this program which includes a 1 month supply of HCG Sublingual drops and I will continue it regardless until the supply is gone. However, I might modify my calories in order to allow myself some low-impact exercise to build muscle.

I've said all of this to say,  D is right. The HCG does NOT make you lose weight! the calorie restrictio does. But even the diet has limitations.
Helpful - 0

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community