Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HCG hot flashes

Hi,

I started the HCG injections 6 days ago and this is my 5th day to be eating 500 calories.  I have had a headache for about 3 days which I understand is a normal side effect. But yesterday I started feeling what I imagine hot flashed to feel like.  They don't come and go, I just feel kind of "hot"...my ears are hot and I am a little light headed...anyone else experienced anything like this? I am 41 and not menopausal.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am 47 and not menopausal either, how ever, I started the HCG about 3 weeks ago and have had constant hot flashes( or  atleast, that is how I would describe them anyway) ever since. I am now late for my cycle to start as well.... I have not had any other issues with the diet and have lost 15 pounds, but wondering also if anyone else is having simular side effects.
Helpful - 0
when I was on the program, my hot flashes quit and my arthritis got so much better.  Now that I am off the drops. I have the hot flashes at night and my arhtritis, is horrid.  Now  What?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.