HCG hot flashes

I started the HCG injections 6 days ago and this is my 5th day to be eating 500 calories.  I have had a headache for about 3 days which I understand is a normal side effect. But yesterday I started feeling what I imagine hot flashed to feel like.  They don't come and go, I just feel kind of "hot"...my ears are hot and I am a little light headed...anyone else experienced anything like this? I am 41 and not menopausal.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am 47 and not menopausal either, how ever, I started the HCG about 3 weeks ago and have had constant hot flashes( or  atleast, that is how I would describe them anyway) ever since. I am now late for my cycle to start as well.... I have not had any other issues with the diet and have lost 15 pounds, but wondering also if anyone else is having simular side effects.
Helpful - 0
when I was on the program, my hot flashes quit and my arthritis got so much better.  Now that I am off the drops. I have the hot flashes at night and my arhtritis, is horrid.  Now  What?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community