Is it addictive

Can the Phentrazetmine 35 mg be addtive?  My doctor has givin me the Rx of 35 mg to take at 6 -8 pills / day. I have a high tolerance to meds and he suggested this. I am to take this (so far anyway) for 7 months.

I am female. I am 48 and in excellant health  I am only 4'11 and weigh 150lbs. This is The most I have ever weighed before.

I was inquiring... Because it is working fantastic  but I need the honest opinion on taking it as prescribed.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

What is it again? For weight loss?
Is this phentermine?  That's quite a bit per day and it is addictive so be careful!

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community