Looking for a Weightloss Clinic - N.E. area

Interested in lipo/B-12/phentermine 37.5 but unable to locate any offices thru the Yellow Pages that offer these services in the Rhode Island- Massachusetts area.
I took phentermine and topamax together 5 years ago when I weighed 254 lbs. I am 5'2. I lost over 100 lbs. My lowest weight was 146 lbs. I have recently begun to regain weight after I broke my toe last summer and got an injection in my spine that hit a few nerves. It limited my ability to work out and I fell out of my routine. I am now 163 lbs. I should realistically be 130-145.
This is very hard for me because I can not find a doctor in my area to prescribe this medicate me as they did in Illinois. I'm afraid that I might yo yo.
If ANYONE knows of any doctor or clinic in the Rhode Island or Massachusetts area, please let me know.

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community