Weight Loss Alternatives Community

to any surgeon in michigan that will do pro bono gastric bypass surgery

I'm 24 years old, i'm 250 lbs with a bmi of 45, I'm a type 2 diabetic... I've been over weight most of my life and its becoming more difficult for me. I have health insurance but they have continue to give me the run around, i have been to medical weight loss, i have done numerous diets, i have a gym membership and it's not working, my knees and back are starting to give me problems and the worst thing of it all is im becoming more and more unactive with my son, it hurts so bad and its extremely hard because all i want is to be healthy and active for my son and me. can someone please help???