Women's Choice Community
617 Members

Abortion laws where you live

Has anyone had trouble obtaining a legal abortion when they want one?  What are the laws and barriers where you live? Here is an article regarding current news on abortion laws https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/06/abortion-laws-in-the-us-10-things-you-need-to-know/

While it is not a choice that everyone would make, it is a choice that they have.  Thoughts?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I just saw on the news that abortion in my state is at an all time low. Good news.  However, I question if that is because they have restricted it or because there has been less need.  Good question for me to research.