10 wks pregnant and worried !

Yesterday I was nauseous ALL day ,but I get mild nausea off and on and Im told that's normal.This was horrible though it didn't ease up all day.And then later that day I was standing in my kitchen and out of no where I had 2 sharp stabbing pains one right in the middle of my lower abdomen above my pubic area and the second a duller pain a little higher and slightly to the left (I do have a cyst on my left ovary that has been there for years). It scared me to death but nothing else happened ,no spotting or additional pains. And now today I woke up with cramping,like period cramps (I had these early in my pregnancy but they went away),they only lasted about half the day but now my stomach is achy and I noticed a light yellow thick discharge (like snot) , not much and it had NO odor.And I noticed that my breast are no longer 'as' sensitive to touch. I am slowly feeling better but should I still be concerned?
The pan I can associate with the cyst. I went through my entire pregnancy wit one- and the pain that sucker caused was unbelievable. As for the yellow discharge, it's worth talking to your doctor about. It could be an infection such as a yeast or BV infection. As for your breasts, symptoms will come and go the entire time. Just when you start to get used to something, it tends to change. Hope that helps!
Thank you soo much , your answer puts my mind at ease a little anyway.This is my first pregnancy and I worry about every little thing. I just cant wait until my next ultra in 3 weeks.I feel perfectly fine now though and I think if it was something wrong I would be worse and not better. I hope Im right! Thanks again.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.