11 days late

I had a beautiful baby boy on March 3rd 2008, i got by period on April 27th, i am now 11 days late! could this mean i am pregnant again or is my cycle still just abnormal. as wonderful as another baby sounds  i dont think im really ready to go through it all again.PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i too had my baby boy in March. the 5th to be exact. my first cycle came on the 21st of April. but in May, it came over a week late, and girl, I was scared out of my mind. so i would say that based on my experience, your cycle may not be quite regulated,  but theres always that chance if your not on bc. good luck!
Helpful - 0
I would take a test.   You could DEFINATELY be pregnant if you haven't been using birth control.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.