6 week scan...update

hey all....i went for my first scan last week tuesday, i was 5 weeks 2 days, we saw a sac and a very tiny baby! but no heart beat, which i know it was too early so i go back today, i was 6 weeks yesterday. this is just a lil heads up for you guys and i plan to update you when i come back. i know i will see a lil heart beat today as i have been feeling more than preggo over the weekend! lol. my jeans already cant button at the waist! can anyone suggest ways to dress comfrotabley in the mean time by the way? i think its too early for maternity clothing. keep me in ur prayers!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good luck today! I will be praying for a wonderful outcome for you! As far as comfy clothing, i like to wear pajama pants during the day when I am not going any where...i know that is probably really easy for me to do because I am a stay at home mommy! You can try the rubber band trick...simply take a rubber band and put one end over the button and then take the other side and loop it through the slit where the button would go and then meet the other side and overlap at the button...sounds confusing but its really simple...anyway, good luck today!
Helpful - 0
ill try that! thank you! thank you for praying for me. :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.