7wks preg. u/s with no heartbeat no sac

My last period was on March 21. I am suppose to be about 8 weeks pregnant, I went for my ultrasound on May 12 and they could not find a sac nor a heart beat. I have not spotted, but I have been cramping. The cramping is about a 7 with reg. cramps at a 4. Some times my left pelvic region will cramp really bad. I have also been puking everyday during my pregnancy but it has stopped the last 4. Be honest and Be blunt I'm tired of being confused.
You could always ask for another ultrasound to make sure. I'm not sure what to tell you, have you taken another test or have they given you blood work?
im 8/9 weeks pregnant and my doctor said they wont be able to see the heart beat untill like the 12th week. i went to my docs today took a scan. and everything seems on baby is growing in the womb nothing to worry about. so i say wait until 12 weeks :) xxx  good luck and u will puke its morning sickness. some woman get it worse than others if i eat something baba doesnt like i throw up. and i throw up when i get up. so yeah your not alone xx

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community