Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

7wks preg. u/s with no heartbeat no sac

My last period was on March 21. I am suppose to be about 8 weeks pregnant, I went for my ultrasound on May 12 and they could not find a sac nor a heart beat. I have not spotted, but I have been cramping. The cramping is about a 7 with reg. cramps at a 4. Some times my left pelvic region will cramp really bad. I have also been puking everyday during my pregnancy but it has stopped the last 4. Be honest and Be blunt I'm tired of being confused.
2 Responses
689528 tn?1364135841
You could always ask for another ultrasound to make sure. I'm not sure what to tell you, have you taken another test or have they given you blood work?
1340010 tn?1281960420
im 8/9 weeks pregnant and my doctor said they wont be able to see the heart beat untill like the 12th week. i went to my docs today took a scan. and everything seems on baby is growing in the womb nothing to worry about. so i say wait until 12 weeks :) xxx  good luck and u will puke its morning sickness. some woman get it worse than others if i eat something baba doesnt like i throw up. and i throw up when i get up. so yeah your not alone xx

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.