Baby + MUSIC #Q

I have been playing music for my baby for a while now when she is born and if I play music for her  like lullabies and piano would she still be use to it? And will it work to put her to sleep. Has any mom used this technique with their NB?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I played music for my first born inside the womb and read stories.  I could tell he was listening because he would kick away. After he was born I continued both and I would lay him in his crib and  turn on his cd while he slept and when he would wake for his feedings I'd sit in the rocking chair feeding him with music still playing so yes it worked for me hope it will for you too.
Helpful - 0
Awesome!  Thank you! (:
Helpful - 0
I played the Rock a Bye Baby series for both my boys in uterus.  It's instrumental versions of popular bands. Then used the music to put them to sleep. To this day, if my 4 yr old hears Pink Floyd in the car, he dozes off!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.