Aa
A
A
A
Close
1047436 tn?1260998552

Baby names- unique

Hello.

My husband and I are planning to start trying for a second child within the next few months.
We have a girls name picked out but are having soooo much trouble coming up with a name if we have another boy.
Our sons name is Cole so it would be nice if it went with that.
Thank you for all your suggestions!!! We are really stumped we had a hard time coming up with Cole :(
We sort of like the following- Fredderick (Freddie) Jak, and Tyson but like I said we are open to any suggestions.
Thanks again!!
19 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had a really hard time with boy names too. We settled on the name Lorne. It rhymes with torn or worn or corn lol. Its cute and has suited my boy well.
Helpful - 0
ooo my bad lol missed that part. i like jesse for a boy
Helpful - 0
what if its a girl?
Helpful - 0
The last time I was pg, (mc) we had settled on August (Gus) for a boy.
Helpful - 0
108334 tn?1253644395
I have three sons and it was a struggle picking out their names! I know what you're going through. Here are some:

Hunter
Maddox
Isaiah
Nolan
Riley
Hayden
Helpful - 0
167 tn?1374173817
I love the name Sullivan. Maybe someone can use it? My husband wouldn't allow it ):
Helpful - 0
177465 tn?1288238463
My son is Maxwell....Max for short. His brother will be here in 4 weeks or less and these are some names we've considered:

Owen
Alexander
Isaac
Charlie
Dalton
Madden
Cooper
Porter
Helpful - 0

Asher, Brayden, Avery, Bronson, Cage, Cooper, Leland, Landon, Zane, Axton, Atley, Evalee, Finley, Fisher, Fletcher, Holden
Helpful - 0
719902 tn?1334165183
oh, and Eijah or Eli.  Our middle son's name is Eli Cole, so i think they go pretty well together. = )
Helpful - 0
719902 tn?1334165183
This was my short-list last time:  Gunnar, Sawyer, Cooper, Walker, and Xander.  I also like Mason, Miles, and Malachi.
Helpful - 0
221025 tn?1332555346
in all honesty - Tyson makes me think of Mike Tyson - the boxer who bit off the other guy's ear
Helpful - 0
419158 tn?1316571604
Haha Toni ,What can I say?? I love my kids names, lol! But I did add a few others:-)

Collen, Kaleb or Caleb, Drew, Sabastian, Colt, Trenton, Patrick, or Jasper??? I will think of more later, lol:-)
Helpful - 0
LOL Tabby(blueeyetabbycat) you just named all your kids and hubby!!

We are having the same prob. as we are having baby boy number 3! We have a Ethan and Hunter. We have our boys name down to 2 Kole (which you already have,hehe) And Chandler, we are going with Chandler!! lol

Mason
Jaxon
Ian
Reece
Isaak
Van
Madden
Holden
Logan
Owen
Porter
axel
Helpful - 0
419158 tn?1316571604
Tristan, Hunter, Dalton, Dawson, Conner, Carter, Trent, Jamison, Devin, Ashton or Chase??
Helpful - 0
1090903 tn?1300673930
What about Ashton, Johnathan, Christopher, Armond, Kyle, Chase, Cory, Marlon...I dont know why girls names are so much easier.
Helpful - 0
296076 tn?1371334474
Jace
greyson (grey)
broc
mason
Helpful - 0
I like Cormac, Callum,and  Coen ( I must have a thing for names that start with C) for boys.
Helpful - 0
1047436 tn?1260998552
lol that's so funny. I needed a laugh!
I really like Jak too; the only problem is that my husbands name is Zack so he us unsure.
Do you have any suggestion.
Helpful - 0
203342 tn?1328737207
I like Jak. Is it pronounced like Jack? Tyson would remind me of chicken, I think, lol.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.