Bleeding after period

I stared my period on October 18th and lasted 6 days then started bleeding again on October 30th,is this normal?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Was it a regular period length bleed?
Helpful - 0
I had that too this time around and now I"m all confused as to where I am in my cycle.  I had AF right on time on Oct. 11, really heavy for 7 hours!!!  I ovulated 11 days later.  Five days after that I had three days of brown spotting and then a day later a few hours of red spotting.    I don't get it!  AF is supposed to be due on the 7th again...

I called my dr and the nurse said it could possibly be a cyst.  I didn't go in because it has stopped.  I'm always very regular so this is strange.  

Are you still bleeding? Is it heavy with cramping?  Let me know! Thinking about ya!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.