HELP! is it a boy or a gilr?

i had my ultrasound at 16 weeks and i want to make sure if its a boy or a girl. my doctor said its a boy but i took the online quisez and it tells me im having a girl. can you please give me your opinion? i would really appreciate it. thanks! i will attach the ultrasound pictures with this questions so you can take a look at them.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Can't tell what I'm looking at in your ultrasound.  For what it's worth, I would tend to believe a doctor who was looking at the ultrasound over an online quiz.
Helpful - 0
It's really tiny, but I think it also looks like its a boy. I don't personally trust online quizzes because they don't mean much. They have a 50/50 chance of being right no matter what. You should get a proper 20 week scan to check growth and measurements and they can tell you again for sure what the gender is.
Helpful - 0
Boy
Helpful - 0
Thanks for your opinions guys :) and clysta i would love too! but my doctor refuses to give me another one because my insurance doesnt cover that. so i dont think i will be getting one soon and i want to start buying stuff but im scared that it will turn out to be a girl.
Helpful - 0
keep the receipts
Helpful - 0
Hm. Its odd they would have done it at 16 weeks then. Who knows. But anyways. Just keep all the receipts and if it does by chance come out a girl you could return it. You could also buy gender neutral things for all the large stuff.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.