Headaches in early pregnancy

I was just wondering has anyone else had migranes associated with early pregnancy, Im almost 6 weeks and about every other day I have a migrane.
yes it is very normal.the only thing that would make my headaches go away is 2 tylenol,a glass of pepsi and sleep for an hour.i know that your not supposed to have caffiene when pregnant but thats the only way i could get my headaches to go,they lasted for 9 weeks into pregnancy and that was 15 yrs ago !!
thanks for the post I grew out of migranes maybe 10 years ago, who wouldve thought that pregnancy would bring them back, not complaining happy to be pregnant!!
i am not pregnat but trying like heck.i should be ovulating monday !! we do home inseminations with donor sperm.
I had less than 5 migraines my whole life (Im 32) and was getting them at least once a week in my 1st trimester!  I havent had any though since early on in the 2nd trimester.  Be sure to let your doctor know next time you have your visit.
I have always had migraines.  With my first, I had a couple bad ones in the beginning, then they were gone.  With my second, I had them up until about half way through my pregnancy, then they were gone.  I got them again after having my babies, so for the first few months it was rough.  Its been 7 months since I had my dd, and I barely get them anymore.  Maybe once every month or so, which is great for me!  I used to get them ALL the time when I was a teenager!  You should mention it to your doctor.  The things that helped me were tylenol with a cup of caffinated tea, laying in a dark room, cold compresses on my forehead, and of course, sleep!
My low back hurts, I can't even stand for a long period of time. I am in so much pain just to stand up long enough to wash the dishes. I constantly have to sit down for a few minutes. I'm also having headaches like everyday. They are like in the front of my head, like right above my eyebrows or it feels like someone is squeezing my head together and won't let me and it just stays there pretty much all day!! I never get headaches either but lately I have it everyday I wake up.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community