Hormonal

I have been extremely emotional the last couple of days, where it takes absolutely NOTHING to send me right off the deep end.  I am crying or angry, I know this can be an issue in the first few months but I thought that it would go away.  Actually, it did go away but has come back with a vengeance.  Is this normal do you go through another hormone rush when you get to 24 + weeks.  Not in my nature to take things personally and it puts my entire household on pins and needles when I get this way.  Help, just maybe looking for someone to say it will get better
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It will get better :)
Helpful - 0
trixie-- It is hormones!!!!
I to was that way through pregnancy at different times,then I would wonder what i was crying about later.  Also right after birth for a little,
Truthfully I am a cryer to begin with, watching movies, reading cards etc.....
Were allowed there's alot of stuff us women go through!!

Helpful - 0
It will get better for awhile anyway.  In that small time frame when your not crying you'll just start b*tching !
Helpful - 0
Reading these posts from you guys has me absolutely bawling, I think of you guys very much as extended family but family that actually understands me!!!!  Thank you is not enough for the support I get here.  We should plan some kind of MedHelp reunion!!!!
Helpful - 0
Personally I think its a boy. When i was pregnant with my son I got real mean, and violent. Preganacy is an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish, and after too. It does all get better.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.