Implant bleeding

So im two weeks away from AF and my husband have been trying to conceive and I am normally always on time, and I never had implant bleeding with my first child I really have my hopes up we have lost two pregnancys this year already so I really need this to pull through.

So my questions is: could this be implant bleeding? very light and pinkish two weeks before AF . . . ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi!
Spotting or light bleed just two weeks prior to the actual date of the period is usually due to ovulation bleed. It can also be due to hormonal imbalance. Implantation bleeding occurs usually in the later part of third week or early part of 4th week since the last menstrual period. It usually occurs any time between 7th-12th day after conception. Hence it can happen any time between 13th to 27th day of cycle. The bleeding usually lasts a day or two and is usually in form of spotting or light brown discharge or spurts of blood. It rarely lasts beyond 5 days and is not usually heavy enough to fill a pad a day. Take care!
Helpful - 0
Okay thanks, on day four and its still very very light to almost nothing and this would make it day 19 of my cycle. Is this something I should see and talk about with my MD? If it is a hormonal imbalance is that dangerous? You I ovulate again this month? I don't have a right tube anymore so in not sure what happens to my eggs in my right overys (sp)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.