Just curious

So we just had our second little man yesterday.   I'm white and my boyfriend is black of course both families are interested to see
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Didn't mean to post yet.  Everyone is curious to see how dark this little man will be.  Our first one is very very liggt skinned.   So my question is my bf grandmother told me with our first to look at his testicles and behind his ears to determine how dark he will be.  These obviously sound like old wives tales but I was curious if anyone has found them to be true?
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I have a lot of interracial couples in my family and that's usually how they tell.  LOL.. Sounds funny though... Just wait and see, baby's complexion shouldn't matter though... :)
Helpful - 0
Thanks yeah we don't care its just funny how its such a hot topic especially in his family.  We had number 2 yesterday morning and he looks almost exactly like his brother but I noticed his testicles are darker than what his brothers are.  They both are of course gorgeous sweet little boys so it doesn't matter I was just curious if there was anything to what his grandma told me.
Helpful - 0
Lol...we have a similar thing in our family. Im irish and Norwegian and hubbie is Palestinian/Cyprian. Anyway they have a tendency to have a bit of purple complexion on his side, and they say to look at the testies. All of our kids are perfectly olive though so far., my oldest has the irish pink over the olive, so its super pretty.  And our bffs are white dad, black mom and they have 7 kids. 3 of them are fairly light but they've never mentioned the testies test- lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.