Ovulation or Implantation cramps

I had unprotected sex on the 1st of September and he didn't pull out. Well a few days after I had a pain on the right side where my ovaries are then the next day or so it moved all the way across. It feels nothing like the period cramps I usually get, I've never had anything like this before. It's the mixture of a dull, pulling, squeezing cramp. I had the egg white Discharge as well. Today makes it 6 days since we had sex, so I'm just wondering could it be implantation cramps or just me ovulating? I'm due to start my period in 6 days if that helps....
I had the egg white Discharge on the 4th day after sex..... Is that too soon for implantation?
Women  can vary I say give it more  time
I'm now 4 days before expected period and I started to have bright red bleeding, then it changed its color to bright orange and a brown.... Any hints on what it could be? Never had that happen.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community