Period after D&C...so confused.

Okay I actually have several questions. But first I'm going to let you know the background behind my questions.
I am 17. I've had TWO miscarriages in less than a year. The babies don't pass on their own, so I've had two D&C's. The babies will pass away and I have no symptoms. I've found out both times going to hear the heartbeat. My last D&C was April 21st.
I finally had my period on June 8th-14th. Well I was told that after my surgery, my periods would go back to normal. So according to the app on my phone, my ovulation day was June 22nd, when I had sexual intercourse twice. And maybe more than once during the fertile days. On the 22nd, I had thick clear discharge with a thin blood line. I figured that was a sign that I was ovulating.
Today being July 13th, I still haven't started my period. I should've started the 6th or around the 6th. So today makes me a week late! I've took about 12+ pregnancy tests. They're all $1.00 preg tests. But guess what? They're ALL NEGATIVE!! My nipples are sore, my boobs are heavier, I've experienced constipation, lower abdominal cramps, lower back & hip pain.. All signs of pregnancy. Someone please help me. I've experienced a lot and I need respectful people to comment. This isn't funny.
What could be wrong with me?
Forgot to mention, I'm still having clear discharge (the past week.) and I had diarrhea for about 4 days!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi!!!! I think your body is still trying to get back to normal..you just need to give it some time and in the mean time eat healthy and exercise.  However if this continues for an additional month and half u can go see your doc. As it relates to the symptoms u spoke about,  they can also be considered menstrual symptoms. Many Pregnancy symptoms are similar to menstrual symptoms. All the best and take care.
Helpful - 0
Thank you! And thank you for commenting! And yeah, I'd say you are right! Being a woman is so difficult! Lol
Helpful - 0
Either your body is still coping with the losses and us trying to go back to normal or, you are pregnant with very low pregnancy hormone and need to get a blood test
Helpful - 0
I agree if you still think your pregnant a blood test is the only other way of finding out.
Helpful - 0
Where did you get your pregnancy test from?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.