Postive test result?

I took a pregnancy test this morning with my first pee and the 1/2 of the test line was very faint but I could not see the other half of the line at all. Is this a positive result?
do you still have the test? What kind was it. Tipaclly it would be considered a invalid result, but if you have the test go to www.****.com (without the space Medhelp will block it if I didnt put the space) I would reccomend taking a second test possibly a digital. Let me know
The test was from the dollar store, it is called Baby Test. The control line was dark, but the test line I could see 1/2 of a faint line. BTW, they blocked the site anyway.
Maybe you did not pee enough time on it, and it is invalid result, I would certainly have another one. Good luck.
www. ****. com  without the spaces. Sorry bout that  I looked it up and if you click on NEW Choice test it will show positive results. It sounds like you may be pregnant. Take a look
I would take another, give it another day.  Usually if you see a second line, even faint, it's positive.  Good luck, if it's a real positive it will only get darker each time you take one as the days go by.
Try spelling the website with "dot" instead of "."

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.