Weight Loss

Before i became pregnant I always weighed between 98lbs to at least 100lbs it never bothered me being little and now after i've had my baby I keep loosing weight I was 94.6lbs two days later I was 92.6lbs and last night I weighed myself and I was 90.2lbs.. I don't like being that little I feel too tiny, my fiance said I look great that i'm perfect just the way I am.. I'm not to keen on being this tiny.. What ways can I improve my weight without getting fat?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there!
   You didn't mention whether you were nursing or not. If you were/are THAT could cause your weigh loss. Either way, I don't know how much or how often you are eating, but you obviously need to consume more! If you are truly worried, then I think you should have a talk with your doctor. Best of luck and take care!
Helpful - 0

I know the sinking feeling of getting on the scale and finding that you are lighter than you have ever been and thinking you are just fading away.  (In my case, it happened during a stressful three-week trip, I was afraid I was going to get so thin I would get sick.)  Nursing might not be the reason, however -- I actually gained weight when nursing.  I am sure it was because I was less active when taking care of my infant.  A lot of sitting on the couch to feed him.

If you are burning more calories than you are taking in, you lose weight.  Talk to your doctor and get some advice about what kinds of food are helpful to eat to maintain a healthy weight.  Good luck!
Helpful - 0
I couldn't nurse long it hurt me too much.. I'm quite active with my daughter she doesn't like to be put down loves to be walked around. She's the craziest babies talks all the time when she talks its like she's trying to say something, she smiles all the time.. She's a very good baby, hardly cries she only cries when she has a dirty diaper or she's hungry. She's a happy baby we were blessed she's our whole world.. <3
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.