Which boy's name do you like best?

What are your favorite boy's names? We like names like Aiden and Landon but neither would work because they match the names of our other children. I will post some of our favs, but feel free to suggest other names (we want something somewhat unusual but not totally unusual).
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Also, does anyone know of any Camden's that are female? I would want a name that is totally male. My friend's named their son Taylor, I love it, but the boy is often assumed to be female every time he signs his name.
Helpful - 0
I think Camden could probably be used as a girl, but I have never met one...  our DD's name is Taylor-  Avery was my other girls choice-  everyone told me to keep Avery when we found out we were having a boy,  but I wanted a name that was totally boy too...  I like the unisex names for girls for some reason, but not for boys...  although I know a boy Avery from HS who was very hot!  :)
Helpful - 0
So, I did a google search and yes, Camden is a girl's name just as much as a boy's name!! AHHH! I am the same as you-- I like unisex girl's names but not for boys. We have already settled on a girl's name, that was easy. Boy's names, so much harder.
Helpful - 0
I felt them same exact way!  
Helpful - 0
Yep, we already have a girl name picked as well, but no boy name. We don't agree on anything. My husband wanted Jamin (as in BenJAMIN) but I don't like it. I really like Sawyer though! I don't think it's a girl name at all!
Helpful - 0
Okay, if you can follow this: my aunt's husband's (my step-uncle) daughter has a son and his name is Camden. So I can say I personally know a boy named Camden.

Also, a few years back when I worked as a dog groomer, I had a co-worker who had a daughter whose name was Sawyer. I always thought it sounded like a boy's name, so it was unusual for me to associate the name to a girl.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.