any pageant moms out there???

I'm needing some advice.....I know this is not medical related...but would camo be considered Fall Casual...I mean of course with spicing it up some?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What type of camo and for boy or girl
Helpful - 0
I mean as far as description of outfit.
Helpful - 0
both for my girl I've got a camo onsie with pink trim and lace and camo pants with pink trim....and for my boy camo onsie and camo overalls is what I have.....I don't know camo is ok for fall casual or is that more Country Casual?
Helpful - 0
I have never had my kids in pageants before but absolutly love to dress them up. I would say it is fine everyone loves camo.
Helpful - 0
LOL thanks I hope it is we learned at the first pageant casual means you better spice it up though....
Helpful - 0
If thats the case maybe camo isnt the way to go, alot of people wear camo, I wouldnt consider it spice in it up. But like I said I dont do pageants
Helpful - 0
yea I dunno...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.