babys hart beat

i went to the er i was 8000 H the ater sound did not pick up a hart beat went 3 days latter no hart beat my dr wanted me to have a dnc i got some blood work done from my family dr he said my horm level is up to 44000 the baby dr still thinks it is a moler P. she is giving me a nother alter sound on monday to see if it has went up i do belive with my H level now at 44000 i should see something shouldnt i? if she does not she wants me to get a DNC asp im scard please pray for me thanks jody
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Jody, they should see something with levels as high as that.  Monday should tell the tale for you, so far as the pregnancy outcome is concerned.  

You're in our thoughts.

Peek
Helpful - 0
best of luck to you-  it is a scary time--- at 44000 you should probably see a heartbeat...  
Helpful - 0
hi this is jody i was having some sharp pain on my lower side of my tummy i went in to the er they gave me a alter sound and found the babys hart beat yea yea  but i do have a siss on my overy so that is were the paine is coming from thanks for all the commet backs and god bless to you all!
Helpful - 0
great to hear that the heart beat was there!  congratulations!  Good luck with the cyst.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.