help asap!!!!!!!!

my boyfriend and i were having unprotected se* and someone was comming in the room and we had to stop does that mean he didnt get a chance to *** in me
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You could ask him, it's unlikely any of us know whether he did or not.
Helpful - 0
Senia, how the heck would we know.  I like RR's suggestion: ask him!
Helpful - 0
Regardless of whether or not he actually ejaculated in you doens't mean you can't get pregnant from the precum that is secreted during intercourse. Honestly, if you don't know that much about sex you really shouldn't be doing it.  It would be highly adviseable for all parties involved if you used protection from here on out.  The only one who can tell you is he ejaculated is HIM.
Helpful - 0
I agree with LossingMyMind...if you are unsure of the mechanics of the reproduction organs than you might want to withhold from having sex. However, since it is apparent that you are already sexually active than PLEASE PLEASE invest in protection...condoms are the easiest to access.  If you are in the United States, Plan Parenthood (even though I do not like the organization) will help provide you with protection and will not contact your parents (that is assuming you are still at the age where you live with some type of gaurdian). You obviously have access to the internet so proceed to do research on human reproduction and your own menstrual cycle.  You can also take these questions to parents, school nurse, and/or as I mentioned before Plan Parenthood.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.