is this a sign of pregancy and is it normal????!!

im new to this and well long story short me and my boyfriend moved in together the last week of july. My last period was July 31. Since we moved in together we have sex almost regularly and he ejeculates every time. I skipped my period in August and currently 12 days late. So you would think im for sure pregnant, right? well almost the whole month of august i had cramps almost everyday sometimes real bad and almost brownish discharge these first 2 weeks. My cramps are almost gone now but i do go pee alot, every night i wake up because i have to go really bad and i have been really thirsty and probably around the middle of august nausea to the smell of meat, dyssynes, and fatigue. The only thing that throws me off is the brown discharge on my pantiliner that i get here and there. Im going to go get a test this week, has anyone else had this problem or know of it?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Why don't you just take a home pregnancy test tomorrow morning?  It would be reliable at this point.
Helpful - 0
this really sounds like pregnancy! congrat!!
hope all is ok with you
goodlluck
ur soo lucky
:'(
x
Helpful - 0
the same thing happened with me you may be pregnant but go to the docs asap
Helpful - 0
aww thanks guys for the help to Annie: yeah i think im gonna get one this week im just really nervous
jen4nick: lucky..well were both in college right now so thats bad timing but were responsible and everything and yes luck but in september i had a misscariage and one in january too. If i really am right now i hope everything is well. Are you trying to conceive??
rmpierce: really? What exactly, and you came out pregnant too?
Helpful - 0
and also i just wanted to know if its normal that i have cramps the whole month
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.