lots of blood lots of pain??

i am 7 weeks pregnant and i am bleeding really heavy with tremendous pain in the abdominal area. there is about twice the amount of blood as i would on my period. what is happening??
I'm sorry but this sounds like a miscarrage, i would see a doctor asap to get checked out
You definately need to get checked out right away. If you are filling a pad an hour, you need to go right to the ER.  Unfortunately, it does sound like a miscarriage.  I'm sorry.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community