does my 7 year old daughter pee her pants because my husband yells at her all the time
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It could be.  Does she pee out of fear at the moment he is yelling?  And by yelling, do you mean scolding, or do you mean literally raising his voice and screaming?  (If so, why are you and she still there?)  A lot of anger in the house from an authority figure can make a child very insecure, and kids do have reversions in their potty training when they are anxious.
Helpful - 0
it is possible. young children dont always have full bladder control and a fright can set it off, but before you can determine the reason behind your daughters problem, watch and see ifthere are any other triggers that set her off. if you dont find any, then perhaps share your concerns with your husband, and consider taking her to a child health clinic for a checkup to rule outany complications. try to remember also that a problem like this can fix itself in time, but it can lead to self esteem issues if not dealt with delicately best wishes and good luck for your daughter
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.