no sac at 6 weeks

IM 6 WEEKS SO THEY SAY AND I HAVENT SEEN A SAC AT ALL! I DONT KNW WHA TO DO....PREGNANCY TESTS SAY IM PREGNANT .....WHATS GOING ON....IM TIRED ,MY BREAST ARE TENDER N SWOLLEN,IM HAVING MILD CRAMPING OFF N ON,AND CRAVING I KNOW PREGNANT BUT WHERES MY BABY.....they gave me a ultra sound and a sanogram n nothing.....it cant be a tubal im in no pain.....
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
See if you can get an ultrasound in a week.  If they still don't see a sac, they should be concerned about ectopic and be looking around in your abdomen with the ultrasound to locate the embryo that is giving you positive results on the tests.  You might not actually be 6 weeks pregnant if you ovulated later in your cycle.  Good luck, I hope they were just too early.
Helpful - 0
thanks  i got another apointment friday im praying for tha best
Helpful - 0
When I was 5 weeks 6 days, they couldn't see ANYTHING--no sac, no fetal pole, no yolk sac. NOTHING. But at 8 weeks, everything was there and baby had a great heartbeat! He is now a healthy happy (naughty!:) 16 month old!!! :)

Sometimes 6 weeks is just too soon. There are many babies who dont "show up" until 7 or 8 weeks. We hear this all the time on here. I wouldnt give up hope yet!
Helpful - 0
they found tha  sac and yolk today!!!!!im so happy
Helpful - 0
I'm SO glad to hear this!! So how far along are you then? Did they see the baby yet?
Helpful - 0
no they only saw tha yolk i got a apointment in four weeks .....if they only saw tha yolk sac doesnt tha mean that im like 5-6 weeks prego
Helpful - 0
i am a lil over there guessing 5 weeks and they just saw the yolk sac and the start of a fetal pole  on friday they made another u/s appoinment for this friday and see wat happens. did they give you an hcg lvl test or no? mine was 39000 and they still have to put me in the catagory threatend m/c due to a m/c back in 2007 . your prolly only about 5 weeks and everything should be fine. good luck dear
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.