preggers

I had a tubal done jan 2008 after my 2nd child. I have been normal starting on the 1st or 2nd of every month ending on the 5th of every month. well that is until march i was late but still had one, march 14-17, and that was the last time..i took a preg test about 2 weeks ago and it was neg..my dr is out of town and so what do you suggest?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
At this point,  a pregnancy test would surely be positive if you were pregnant.

It sounds like you may have stopped menstruating for some reason.  Have you gained or lost a significant amount of weight recently,  or had significant stress or illness?
Helpful - 0
no not really. just normal stress I have 2 kids, sports, pageants, vbs..but with my son the test did not come up positive til 6 mos. that is the only thing im actually worried about..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.