savere anxiety treatments??

I have HORRIBLE anxiety..
Im 19 and until i was about 17 i had never even known what a "panic attack" was. the anxiety and panic were very contrulable with no medication.. But then, I became pregnant at about 18 and thats when it Hit big time. and it has gotten a little better sense i had my daughter, but i have so many irrational fears sense pregnancy. I dont know if its a phobia but if i think about the drug acid, or if i feel someone has drugged me or anything about that drug i instantly go into a panic attack. I have tried prescription drugs, and i am currently taking clonazipam as needed.  But the meds only mask the problem and i want this gone. i am to the point where id rather actually be insane then just feel it. because when your really insane you dont know it. I just want to be "Normal."
I have a 10 month old daughter and its hard to take care of a child when im constantly in my head being paranoid and anxious. i thought my pregnancy was the reason but it still is here. So now to get to the point i really wanna treat my anxiety and panic with natural things. but of course i dont believe anything will actually work because of how severe my anxiety is... So please anyone with experience and Knowledge HELP!! i feel like im going crazy.
Thanks.
Brittany
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah i Have heard of that before i just never have the energy. im constantly tired as well lol BUT i am willing to try anything. and my sister and i have already been planning on getting a work out program going.
Thanks. Ill try it out. Hope it works. =]
Helpful - 0
I'd try a combo of talk therapy and exercise.  It's really important that you exercise, and don't tell me about having a 10-month old, I know all the reasons it seems impossible.  But exercise has beaten anti-anxiety meds in all the tests, and you sound like it is practically a life and death situation.  Do you have a friend that you can goad into goading you into exercising, maybe a pact or a competition?  Put that kid into a stroller  and go, go, go.  It will help so much.
Helpful - 0
and im also afraid to get pregnant again because of how bad my anxiety was the first time.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.