sex

if age 11 and 12 had sex with no period could they get pregnant / what would it feel like
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I really hope this is not a real post, but on the off chance it is, No, you cannot get pregnant before you have your period. I just hope that whomever is being talked about here gets some help because there are physical and emotional issues that can result from having sex at this age. This child is not even old enough to understand all the ramifications and can in no way consent to any sexual activity. If this is a real post, please seek professional help in the form of a doctor or therapist.
Helpful - 0
actually, she can get pregnant since you ovulate before getting your period. It is possible that a girl that age is about to get her period, and therefore it is possible for her to get pregnant.
Helpful - 0
Yes, that is true, but ovulation occurs (approximately) 14 days BEFORE a period, so if she hasn't had sex in the last couple of weeks and as the poster said, she has not had started her first period yet, it would be very unlikely that she can get pregnant yet.
Helpful - 0
tiredbuthappy is right and so is vicoria01,

buzzi what in the hell, u should be a kid, have fun not sex u dont need sex to have fun my god ur a child if u dont know what sex is u dont need to be doing it do u really want to be a mother at 11?  trust me no u dont, I had my first baby at 19 and i wouldnt give him up for the world but I will admit theres some times i wish I would have been older before i had him. u need to wait and u need to talk to ur mother or aunt or some thing.  but good luck in any case
Helpful - 0
What worries me about this post is this could be a child molester who is close to a child this age. With all my heart I hope not. I hope this is just a hoax. God, I hope so.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.