Women's Health: Postpartum Community

swollen lymph nodes and pregnancy

im 2 months and i wear costume jewelry to bed and i thought my earring post made the back of my ear swollen but im looking on the internet and im assuming its swollen lymph nodes cause the swelling hasnt gone down anyone else with this problem
The most common cause for swollen lymph nodes is due to infection. I suggest you see a doctor.
define costume jewelry. Im just curious.
like fake jewelry 99c store jewelry the post irritate the back of my ear neck area and i sleep in it and it sometimes must poke or irritate that area and get inflamed and looks like swollen node on my neck
AHH! gotcha!