A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
274010 tn?1215077525

swollen lymph nodes and pregnancy

im 2 months and i wear costume jewelry to bed and i thought my earring post made the back of my ear swollen but im looking on the internet and im assuming its swollen lymph nodes cause the swelling hasnt gone down anyone else with this problem
4 Responses
The most common cause for swollen lymph nodes is due to infection. I suggest you see a doctor.
246850 tn?1246160348
define costume jewelry. Im just curious.
like fake jewelry 99c store jewelry the post irritate the back of my ear neck area and i sleep in it and it sometimes must poke or irritate that area and get inflamed and looks like swollen node on my neck
246850 tn?1246160348
AHH! gotcha!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.