tmi sry ladies but wanted to ask

Ok so i know they say to wait 6wks till doing the do but its been a wk nd 4d i know we cant do it in the vajayjay but what about back door ?? Is it still the same?? The bleeding has slowed down alot to where im wearing lite days but nt sure if it will bring the cramps nd bleeding on again
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i did it in the back , it hurts but thats what i did , i did it in the va jay like 2 weeks after birth and it felt weird , and i started to bleed again . so ill say back for now
Helpful - 0
It's all about the stitches and the bleeding, if there's any chance of rupturing them or disturbing the process of the blood flow, I wouldn't risk it
Helpful - 0
I didnt have any stiches or anything like that nd i also had herher natural
Helpful - 0
I think you should wait you dont want to be pregnant again and back door is nasty
Helpful - 0
Back door is ick, and you should just wait for your body to recover, you could hurt the healing process even by using the other...
Helpful - 0
I enjoy anal and if she does too that doesn't make it "nasty" it's a personal choice
Helpful - 0
People like different things, but doing it anal after giving birth is dangerous b/c of the mini tears in the vagina. You can get an infection very easily!!! They used to say wait 6 weeks but now they say wait until you feel comfortable, go slow and try it in the vagina not anal. Also be super careful b/c you could still get pregnant again!! I know lots of people who got preggo 1 month after having  baby. If vaginal sex hurts and your guy can't wait then try oral or hand jobs too keep happy.
Helpful - 0
I had intercourse 2 weeks after having my little girl. I still had a stitch and it did hurt a little bit but i still went along. I just went to my6 week checkup and told my doctor. He told me everything was just fine and my pregnancy test came back negetive. Personaly i dont like anal but if you want to have fun and dont want to chance it go for it. Its all up to you
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.