Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

trying to have another baby

Im new to this site. I found out in December 2015 that I was pregnant my OBGYN would NOT see me because I didn't have insurance at the time I went to the hospital Feb 4th 2016 due to cramping they did an ultrasound and said that my baby was very healthy for only bein 9 weeks along the heart beat was 132bpm I was pregnant with twins lost baby b when I was 6 weeks. they told me because I lost one baby there was a 50/50% chance that I would lose both. I went back to the hospital Sunday Feb 21st due to bleeding they did an ultrasound an there was no heart beat they told me my baby didn't have a heart beat and that the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks, they gave me the choice of having the baby at home or having a d&c I said I would take the pills to have the baby so I did. My ob found out I have a miscarriage and told the doc at the hospital to tell me to call an make an appointment an he would get me in. well I had an appointment Wed Feb 24th he did an ultrasound an I never passed the baby with the pills they gave me so he gave me four more pills an told me this time it should work. I took the pills later on that night and I ended up passing the baby at home but then I almost died that night due to how much blood I lost. I had to be rushed to the hospital my boyfriend had to call 911 when they got there they looked in the bathroom an asked if that was all the blood from me they said it looked like someone killed someone in there that's how much blood I lost. well they got me to the hospital an Thursday Feb 25th  morning at 9am they took me down to do an emergency D&C to stop the bleeding. I just had my first period March 30th and it only lasted two days my doctor told me if I wanted I could try an have another baby right now that was before I started. well nothing happen yet. im trying to figure out when is the best time to try an get pregnant again. we had intercourse april 4th an the next day I started cramping really bad. an im still having a little cramping. so could I be planting the egg ?
0 Responses
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.