when did you start showing?

Hi guys- quick question:
When did you start showing with your pregnancies? I mean, really showing, not just "I look chubbier and my clothes don't fit" but unmistakabley maternity clothes pregnant? This is my third baby and with my 1st and 2nd, I was hardly showing at 20 weeks (I am tall.) and I am just curious about your experiences....
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
ni
I started showing around 5 1/2 months.. I am 5'4" so it may be different for you because you are tall.

My friend just had her second baby and she was bigger with her first.  

gina
Helpful - 0
I'm fourteen weeks today and yep I'm wearing maternity cause my tummy is pooching out big!!!!!!!!  I'm 5'7" and weigh about 145.
Helpful - 0
With my 1st 6 months and my 2nd 6 1/2 i'm 5ft 1.
Helpful - 0
I'm on my first baby and at about 5 months people were making comments and asking.  I'm 5'8" and regular-sized.
Helpful - 0
7 1/2 months and I'm not kidding. People are still shocked when I tell them I have less than 6 weeks to go. I have been told more than once recently that I look about 6 months pg. It has been disappointing. I wanted to look pg a long time ago. On the other hand, I haven't had a lot of discomfort. I'm 5'7".
Helpful - 0
pre-pregnancy i was 5'5 160, i started showing around 3 mo. Im huge now. People r real rude and need to say something about it everytime im out. like, are u sure they didnt calculate your due date wrong, and r there twins.....Luckily im all baby!!
Helpful - 0
mgi
funny when I had my ultrasound tuesdday there was this woman there 19 weeks  (or 20 weeks)  she was talking loud on her cell phone that's how I know  and she did not look one day pregnant.  So I tried to think back to my son - I was maybe five months  ish.  but with last miscarriage I had a pooch very early.  (i was 98  pounds when I got pg with son and 105  last time with the miscarriage)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.