wishful thinking

I had my tubes tide and burnt a little over 11years ago.  I am now wanting another child more than ever.  how likely would it be for me to become pregnant without the reversal.  
Not likely. It's a permanent procedure. Less than 1%.
I DONT THINK IT CAN HAPPEN. I HAD MY TUBES TIED AND WISHED I DIDNT DO IT. I HAVE HEARD SOME STORIES WHERE SOME WOMEN HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT ,BUT ITS LIKE 1 OUT OF A MILLION. BUT U NEVER KNOW. GOOD LUCK
There are numerous specialists that can help you.  One in Louisville, KY and one in GA as well.  The reversal procedure runs from about 6200 - 6900 dollars.  They use a 120 thousand dollar microscope to insure the tubes are reconnected.  The success rate at these two clinics is 70 percent.  Go to ask.com and look up tubal reversal in KY and GA and you should find their website.  Good luck and remember that research is your best tool.  Medicine is moving forward in what they are able to do everyday.  Keep looking at all your options!  Trust doctors and research, not your friends or word of mouth!
Oh - and I can tell ya through research of my own there is less than a .001% chance of pregnancy without the reversal.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community