AM I still a virgin???????????

my boyfriend and I were dr humping and he literally tried to penetrate the I pushed him before he could go any further.He didn't continue with the penetration but I noticed some blood on my undies afterwards.Could that mean I was bruised or the hymen was broken completely? helppp
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ahh, sweetie, I'm sorry this happened as it sounds like it was not a welcome situation.  But yes, you are still a virgin.  :>)  Losing your virginity means having sex to many people.  So, that would mean a penis entering your vagina.  You probably got an abrasion or something like that from the force of what he did but to penetrate you to break your hymen, that's way up inside and I'm sure fine.  Now, I'm going to give you girl to girl advice.  Talk to your boyfriend and tell him outright no more of this as it makes you too worried and he actually hurt you.  That's not sexy.  He maybe didn't mean to but none the less, he needs to know this is not okay.  You are still a virgin and will remain that way until you choose to have intercourse.  hugs
I would reconsider the boyfriend, frankly. He sounds like one of those guys who thinks he is entitled to women's bodies.