Abdominal pain and heart rate drop

I have experienced abdominal pain with other symptoms of heart rate dropping very quickly to between 45-58 beats a min for a few minutes, hot flash with sweating, and a hard time taking deep breaths. The stomach pain lasts for about 10 min and spelt gets less and less painful. The heart rate drop only Lasts for a min maybe two. The hot flash and hard time breathing lasts for about 5 min. I’m trying to figure out of this could all be stress related or too much acid in my stomach or if it is something worse having to do with my heart. I do find my self burping a lot the whole day after. The only medication I am on is birth control. I started keto about 4 months ago and I am wondering if the high fat intake is not working well with my body. I have had my thyroid checked before and it was on the low side but not enough for the doctor to be concerned. I work out 4-5 days a week 30-60 min each day and walk 10000 or more a day ontop of that. Any help would be appreciated.
It's worth talking to a doctor. What is your age? (I'm thinking of the hot flashes -- is this a normal age for someone to get them?)
Im 34
Yeah, then, I'd see the doctor. The hot flash seems like your hormones are jumping around, it's worth getting some tests run for sure.
Also, have you been tested for diabetes? Ask your doc about that also.