After Period

Okay so I'm having clots after my period and I just need a straight answer of whether or not this normal and if you think it's an emergency situation that I need help with right away.
no, dont panic. unless you are pregnant you cna get small clots when you wipe or even just coming out on the sanitary towel, tampon or straight into the toilet. some people deal with painful periods with clots all their life. And you could end up with low iron levels. how long have you had heavy painful periods with clots?? If you are concerned or feeling unwell make sure you call a doctor or you can try get advice via a health phoneline in your area :)