Am I okay? Should I go to the doctor?

I had unprotected sex twice and was spotting for a couple of days, and I figured it was because I was a virgin before I had sex. The spotting stopped and started again a day later and has been increasing. I'm getting worried and wondered if I should make a doctors appointment?
You don't say your age, you don't say if it was with the same person or if this person was also a virgin.  If you are still spotting, the amount is increasing and it's been that long and you are not continuing to have sex after these two occasions, I personally,would make a doctor's appointment.  Any time you are unsure about your body, especially after it comes in contact with someone else - definitely make an appointment with a doctor (that's just my opinion!)  I wish you the best of luck.
Dollar store pregnancy tests are just as good as name brand. If ever you're worried, take a test. Then go from there. It's important to pee on the stick in the morning ( or have a full bladder for like 4 hours) for better accuracy.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You could take a pregnancy test.  How long has it been since you had the sex?
Its been about 9 days, but I'm thinking the spotting was just my period starting
having sex for the first time can throw your period off.