Am I pregnant?

I am 44 years old, and have always had normal, consistent periods.  The last period I had was unusually light- I have never had a period this light.  The period ended over 2 weeks ago and my breasts are still huge, and are tender.  I don't really have any other symptoms.  I know stress plays a huge role in your cycle and we are building a house.  Should I be worried that I could possibly be pregnant or is a very light period just something that happens sometimes?  I had my hormones checked a year ago and all looked good but I can still become pregnant according to my FSH levels.  Thanks!!
Have you took a test? There is a chance that you could be prego but you never know unless you go to the doc and find out... good luck hun
Yes. It is possible that you are pregnant. I suggest you take a home pregnancy test. Light or missed periods are common symptoms of early pregnancy. But on the down side, at 44 irregular periods are not uncommon either as a woman may enter into menopause.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community