Anyone develop labial cuts during or after menopause

I am 54,and haven't had a period in over a year and for months now,have had this labial cut which is very itchy and painful.The vaginal area is also dry at times,so I use generic K-Y frequently.Anyone develop these cuts after/during menopause and how did you treat them?I am also diabetic and may have had some yeast inections.
Hi,I have been premenopausal for the past year(53 almost 54). My skin, eyes,vaginal areas have become very dry and sex is painful.  Had a tiny tear or a little blood on to after sex due to not enough lube? Or not as elastic? Thinning skin down there? Ugh!!! Using reports external moisturizer...and there lube but I am still trying to figure this out. Doctor says this is normal and those plenty of moisturizer down below. Let me know if you have any answers..please. I miss having sex but scared I will tear more