Asherman's syndrome?

I had a d&c three months ago for a miscarriage that occurred 3 months previous to that (I originally tried a medical miscarriage with misoprostol but there were "retained products of conception").  I got my period 27 days after the d&c, and a second period 27 days after that.  However, I'm 3 days late for my third period post d&c.  I had period-type cramps on cycle days 26, 27, and 28, but no menstrual flow.  I also took a pregnancy test this morning that came up negative.  My question is, should I be concerned about Asherman's?  Is it possible to develop scar tissue that would stop my period 3 months after a d&c?  Any info you have would be greatly appreciated!
I don't know if you could develop Asherman's based on your history, but I was going to tell you that your doctor can check for it, and the procedure is relatively simple. After 2 D&C's (one m/c and one EP). I worried about Asherman's because AF had gotten noticeably lighter. My obgyn did a hysteroscopy, and everything turned out fine.

Sorry I can't give you a definite answer, but I wanted to let you know that diagnosing Asherman's or ruling it out is pretty easy to do.