BC Pill

I started the pill 3 days ago and I have mild nausea I also noticed I've been more horny than usual and when my boyfriend is around I have urge to just want to be right up under him and kiss all over him , why is that !?
One word: hormones.

Anytime you take hormones of this nature, you can see things such as an increase/decrease in sex drive, nausea, emotional issues, etc.
There's nothing I can do to decrease that ?
You may see a decrease in side effects just as with any drug after 2+ weeks, but if it's been more than that, you may try another pill altogether if you don't like what it's doing to you.
Okay thanks

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community