Bleedig

Ive been bleeding during sex so i went to visit my local gp and they have refered me to gyne and just wondered what tests they will do at my appointment. Ive already had a physical examination and swabs for infections that came back clear
Dr will probably do an u/s, check ur hormones levels and ask a couple of questions to rule out pregnancy or hormonal imbalance from dieting exercising or stress etc..

Good luck
Im on the pill and come on my period the same day every month only my last period i came on a day late and towards the end of my period it was a dark brown/red colour and very light. Luckly i never have period pains but i did during this one. As stated earlier i have been refered to gyne for bleeding during sex and wondered if this could be related. Also last year i was having pains on my left side thought to be a grumbbling appendix at first but they found no evidence of this i dint think any thing else of it until all this startered happening as im still having this pain on my right side. Any ideas?
I ment right side not left
could b a cyst  as in PCOs or maybe (God forbid) an ectopic pregnancy. ..althu since its lingered that much its most probably a cyst on that side...this is usually visible in an u/s thats probably y ur GPs referred u to a Gyne.

hope u feel better soon ..pls let me know how things progress

Good luck!